Monday, January 12, 2009

Free Refills for Coffee?

Whenever I see a Quizno's Subs, it often reminds me of my trip to Tokyo, Japan in 2000. You simply can't imagine how excited and happy I was when I recognized a Quizno's Subs by the entrance of the train station...... I rushed in there, ordered a sandwich and a cup of coffee with free refills.

Most of you who had been traveled to Hong Kong or Japan would have experienced how expensive to order coffee in the hotels & restaurants. With the no refill policy, drinking 3 to 4 cups of plain old black coffee per meal could be very costly.

In Hong Kong, if I wanted to have coffee with my meals, I would go to Dan Ryan Restaurant where my coffee cup was also refilled without even asked.
http://www.hongkongtravelguide365.com/restaurants/dan-ryans.html

2 comments:

  1. I remember you being so excited when you found a place with free coffee refills. Didn't we go to Dan Ryan's together once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we did! But I totally forgot what did we order for our meals..... only remember the free refills. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete